Create styled and branded PDFs in ServiceNow®.
In many organizations, it is necessary to generate PDFs based on specific data from ServiceNow. Although PDF generation is possible with ServiceNow's OOTB features, it requires scripting knowledge. It also requires having a well-structured template.
PDF Bird combines all of these requirements into a single, easy-to-use application that allows users to create PDF templates without code. Together with the flow action that PDF Bird provides, it is possible to create content-rich PDFs with little to no programming knowledge within ServiceNow.
- PDF Bird enables the design and creation of PDF documents.
- The design follows the no-code principles of out-of-the-box (OOTB) email notifications.
- PDF generation is done via special button or can be done via flow action provided by the application, which are integrated into existing flows.
- Branded PDF documents based on templates.
- Design of PDF documents according to corporate CI.
- PDF document creation within business processes.
- PDF templates: Form fields in templates can be filled with custom content.
- HTML templates: Data from ServiceNow can be compiled in a user-defined file.