Improves and extends the deployment process
The Deployment Guide® serves as a user-friendly interface for documenting and reviewing deployments and handles the verification of specific actions. The Guide allows you to track and manage documents, check performance, and control release notes.
- User-friendly interface for documentation and verification of implementations.
- Semi-automatic verification of certain actions (e.g., can check whether an update set or application version has been installed in a particular instance).
- Ensuring naming conventions by specifying regular expressions for distribution and element names.
- Defining the order and prerequisites for deployment items to ensure that dependencies are enforced.
- Support for multiple development teams.
- Support for all types of instance configurations (e.g. DEV/PROD, DEV/TEST/PROD, DEV/TEST/QUALITY/PROD).
- 9 predefined element types and 5 element type checks to cover most scenarios
- Easily extensible by adding your own element types
- Customizable verification logic for each element and instance
- Automatic sending of release notes upon completion of a deployment