We digitize processes
You don't want to get lost in the consulting blah-blah? You are looking for challenges and want to be part of a great team, take responsibility, make things happen and become one of the very best TOP experts for the development of solutions with real added value? Here is your opportunity!
Arctive AG is an IT company with fresh ideas in Switzerland. We build on more than 20 years of experience and know how central business processes and corporate functions depend on complex IT services. We help our customers to optimize and digitalize business processes. To do this, we use the ServiceNow cloud platform.
Agile. In small teams, on site and together with our customers, we take responsibility for the implementation and optimal customer benefit of digital solutions and processes.
At our company, all employees are valued team members and true experts - everyone counts equally. We create a pleasant and positive working atmosphere for ourselves and our customers and have fun together, investing in our expertise and celebrating our successes together.
- You develop applications for business solutions as a team member or scrum master with us for our customer in German-speaking Switzerland by programming and customizing modern, highly efficient platforms (aPaaS).
- You support the agile product development from the innovative business idea to the implemented solution.
- You work closely with our customers and the Arctive team in mixed projects.
- Enthusiasm for solution development and programming as well as modern, highly efficient platforms (aPaaS).
- Practical experience and good knowledge of agile methods such as Scrum or Kanban.
- Completed education or technical school in the field of computer science with a focus on software development or a comparable qualification
- Clean, reliable and documented way of working
- Ideally experience with web applications and frameworks
- High quality of work, ability to work in a team and independent, customer-oriented approach to work
- Confident, friendly demeanor, fluent German and English skills
- Exciting projects with renowned companies
- Modern, bureaucracy-free working environment with fast decision-making processes
- Responsibility, freedom and creative freedom
- A team with start-up mentality and a lot of joy in success
- Regular events and team outings
- Exchange with real experts as well as individual training opportunities
- BYOD, GA, attractive insurance package, bonus and the opportunity to become a partner
- We work on site at the customer with focus on German-speaking Switzerland
- The position is suitable for apprenticeship graduates and experienced professionals with training
- Pensum 80%-100%
We look forward to receiving your application by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please send your resume as a PDF file.
A cover letter is not required.