Keep digital active.
Do you want to turn your ideas into IT solutions? Take on responsibility yourself in a great team of experts for cloud solutions? If exciting challenges relax you, here is your opportunity! We are looking for exactly you. Welcome to Arctive.
Arctive AG is an agile Swiss IT company with over 20 years of experience in modern IT services. In small teams we help our customers on-site to improve and digitalize their business processes. At Arctive, all employees are valued team members and true experts - everyone counts equally. We create a pleasant and positive working atmosphere for ourselves and our customers. Together we invest in our expertise. We celebrate successes together.
- As a Software Developer, you are responsible for the further development of our customers' ServiceNow solutions.
- You develop applications for core business processes of customers and you enjoy programming and customizing platforms (aPaaS)
- You responsibly implement IT requirements in complex customer projects as part of a team; maintain and optimize existing applications and critical interfaces
- You lead innovative business ideas in agile development to the implemented solution
- You work closely and trustfully with our customers and the Arctive team
We fit together if you bring the following with you:
- Enthusiasm and experience in application development for the web, desire for teamwork
- Completed university or UAS studies in the field of computer science with a focus on software development or a comparable qualification
- Reliable way of working, ability to abstract and good understanding of business processes
- Ideally experience with web applications and frameworks.
- Hands-on experience with agile methodologies such as Scrum,SAFe or Kanban.
- Flexibility, high quality standards and customer-oriented way of working
- Confident, friendly appearance
- Fluent German and very good written and spoken English skills
- Exciting projects with renowned companies
- Modern working environment
- Responsibility and creative freedom
- Part of an innovative team with a lot of fun at and around work
- Individual further training
- We work on site at the customer with focus on German-speaking Switzerland
- The position is suitable for graduates (MSc./Ph.D) and experienced professionals
- BYOD, GA, attractive insurance package, bonus and the possibility of partnership
- Workload 80 to 100%.
- Starting date: Immediately
We look forward to receiving your application by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please send your resume as a PDF file.
A cover letter is not required.