We digitize processes
You don't want to get lost in the consulting blah-blah? You are looking for challenges and want to be part of a great team, take responsibility, make things happen and become one of the very best TOP experts for the development of solutions with real added value? Here is your opportunity!
Arctive AG is an IT company with fresh ideas in Switzerland. We build on more than 20 years of experience and know how central business processes and corporate functions depend on complex IT services. We help our customers to optimize and digitalize business processes. To do this, we use the ServiceNow cloud platform.
Agile. In small teams, on site and together with our customers, we take responsibility for the implementation and optimal customer benefit of digital solutions and processes.
At our company, all employees are valued team members and true experts - everyone counts equally. We create a pleasant and positive working atmosphere for ourselves and our customers and have fun together, investing in our expertise and celebrating our successes together.
- You take responsibility for the success of digitization projects and applications at and for our customers in German-speaking Switzerland in the role of technical project manager, solution architect or consultant
- You analyze the ACTUAL situation and lead teams step by step in a value-adding manner towards the technical solution, taking into account technical and commercial requirements
- You lead and motivate teams and customers, take responsibility for the result and ensure operation and future-proofing - from agile product development to innovative business idea to implemented solution
- You support us as an expert in growing our business and technical issues
- You work everywhere in our end-to-end process, guiding new colleagues on their journey with our customers and the Arctive team in mixed projects
- Enthusiasm for solution development and modern, highly efficient platforms (aPaaS)
- Knowledge and a lot of interest in agile methods like Scrum or Kanban (practical experience is an advantage)
- Completed studies at a university or technical college in the field of computer science, computer engineering or a comparable degree with above-average grades
- Analytical approach, ability to abstract and good understanding of business processes
- Ideally experience with platforms such as ServiceNow, SAP or force.com
- Ability to work under pressure, ensure high quality of work results, take on responsibility
- Persuasiveness, motivating and confident appearance as well as fluent German and English skills
- Exciting projects with renowned companies
- Modern, bureaucracy-free working environment with fast decision-making processes
- Responsibility, freedom and creative freedom
- A team with a start-up mentality and a lot of joy in success
- Regular events and team outings
- Exchange with real experts as well as individual training opportunities
- BYOD, GA, attractive insurance package, bonus and the possibility to become a partner
- We work on site at the customer with focus on German-speaking Switzerland
- The position is suitable for graduates (MSc./Ph.D) and experienced professionals
- Pensum 80%-100%
We look forward to receiving your application by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please send your resume as a PDF file.
A cover letter is not required.