Keep digital active.
Do you want to turn your ideas into IT solutions? Take on responsibility yourself in a great team of experts for cloud solutions? If exciting challenges relax you, here is your opportunity! We are looking for exactly you. Welcome to Arctive.
Arctive AG is an agile Swiss IT company with over 20 years of experience in modern IT services. In small teams we help our customers on-site to improve and digitalize their business processes. At Arctive, all employees are valued team members and true experts - everyone counts equally. We create a pleasant and positive working atmosphere for ourselves and our customers. Together we invest in our expertise. We celebrate successes together.
- You are responsible for the technical project management, solution architecture or consulting of our customers
- You lead the agile product development from the innovative business idea to the implemented solution
- You support and reinforce our business development or challenging technical issues as needed
- You are a driver in the standardization and automation of operational processes for our customers
- You work closely with our customers and the Arctive team
We fit together if you bring the following with you:
- Completed university or UAS studies in the field of computer science or computer engineering or a comparable qualification
- Several years of professional experience in client engineering and relevant cloud-based process solutions
- Enthusiasm for IT solution development, desire for teamwork and cloud technology
- (Hands-on) experience and good knowledge of agile methodologies such as Scrum, SAFe or Kanban, ideally with certification.
- Reliable independent working style, ability to abstract and good understanding of business processes
- Ideally experience with ServiceNow, SAP or force.com
- Flexibility, high quality standards and customer-oriented way of working
- Confident and friendly appearance
- Fluent German and very good written and spoken English skills
- Exciting projects with renowned companies
- Modern working environment
- Responsibility and creative freedom
- Part of an innovative team with a lot of fun at and around work
- Individual further training
- We work on site at the customer with focus on German-speaking Switzerland
- The position is suitable for graduates (MSc./Ph.D) and experienced professionals
- BYOD, GA, attractive insurance package, bonus and the possibility of partnership
- Workload 80 to 100%.
- Starting date: Immediately
We look forward to receiving your application by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please send your resume as a PDF file.
A cover letter is not required.